- Born: 2001
- Height: 6’1″
- Dominant Foot: Left
- Position: Goalkeeper
- GPA: 3.7
- Hometown: Victoria, BC, Canada
- Currently Living: Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Current team: Whitecaps Girls Elite REX program
- Attended Canada Junior Women’s National Team Training Camps
- Canada Women’s National Team EXCEL Tracking U-17 Camp (April 2017)
- Canada Women’s National Team EXCEL Futures U-15 Camp (April 2017)
- Canada Women’s National Team EXCEL Identification Camp (March 2017)
- BC Soccer High-Performance Program July Camp (July 2016)
I was born in 2001 in Calgary, AB, Canada, moving to Vancouver Island when I wasn’t even a week old. I started playing soccer when I was 8 years old for Saanich Fusion Football Club. I moved on to Vancouver Island Wave, a team that is part of the British Columbia Soccer Premier League (BCSPL), at age 12 to play as their goal keeper. For keeper specific training, I worked with Trevor Stiles (keeperculture) from age 9 to 16 years old. These programs are where I’ve trained until joining the REX program, Fall 2017.
I will be graduating from high school with the class of 2019. I currently have a GPA of 3.7 (Canadian High School GPA), having been a part of the “Challenge Program” at Mount Douglas Secondary for both my Freshman and Sophomore years. I transferred to Burnaby Central High School for my Junior and soon to be Senior year to be a part of the Whitecaps REX program.
It is my goal to play a high level of competitive soccer at both the University, National, and International level.